What Sets Us Apart?
You Can Depend on Us
MRW Solutions Group is more than just an average Insurance Agency, we’re a family. We specialize in Educating our Potential, New & Current Clients on the ABC's about the Insurance Industry. Join Us At One or More of Our Virtual or On-Site Events.
24/7 Assistance Contact
We answer your questions outside of our business hours.
Comprehensive Policy Consultations
What Really Matters to Us Is You Know Your Policy. We Will Make Questions Have Answers.
Superior Client Services
We Ensure You’re Fully Protected, today, tomorrow and beyond.
Virtual Appointment and/Policy Delivery
Going Above and Beyond w/COVID to keep everyone safe.
We know the insurance industry and strive to make sure are knowledgeable as well. Get in touch to find out more about us.
Join Us For Our Monthly Insurance Educational Events
- In-Person | Senior/Disabled Issues Discussion w/ Candidates & Medicare 101 Education Seminar w/ MRW Solutions GroupSat, Jun 11Ypsilanti District Library - WhittakerJun 11, 11:00 AM – 11:05 PM EDTYpsilanti District Library - Whittaker, 5577 Whittaker Road Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198Our combined Medicare 101 Education Seminar & Senior/Disabled Issues Discussion is designed to inform Medicare Beneficiaries about benefits as well as discuss topics related to programs & services in the Washtenaw County Area with Four Candidates for Public Offices.
- Multiple DatesMon, Jun 13Belleville Farmers MarketJun 13, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTBelleville Farmers Market, Main and 4th, Belleville, MI 48111We are EXCITED and LOOK FORWARD to you stopping by for our FREE ON-SITE, IN-PERSON, DROP-IN Wayne County event Medicare & Health Insurance Education Event for our 1st Season at the Belleville Farmers Market the 2022 year!!
- Managing Your Physical & Mental Wellness | Educate. | Seminar Series w/ Oak Street Health & Ms. Kamaria Wilson, CRPTue, Jun 14Ypsilanti Township Recreation CenterJun 14, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMYpsilanti Township Recreation Center , 2025 E Clark Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198, USALet’s face it! Over the past couple of years, we have all had Mental and Physical stress. Nevertheless, we have yet to be presented with targeted action plans to increase our total body wellness by effectively managing our mind and body balance, until now.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 18Saline Farmers Market (Parking Lot #4)Jun 18, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTSaline Farmers Market (Parking Lot #4), 7265 N Ann Arbor St, Saline, MIWe are EXCITED and LOOK FORWARD to you stopping by for our FREE ON-SITE, IN-PERSON, DROP-IN Washtenaw County event Medicare & Health Insurance Education Event as we return for a 2nd Season at the Saline Farmers Market the 2022 year!!
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 24Dearborn Artisans & Farmers MarketJun 24, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTDearborn Artisans & Farmers Market, 2645 Monroe St, Dearborn, MIWe are EXCITED and LOOK FORWARD to you stopping by for our FREE ON-SITE, IN-PERSON, DROP-IN Wayne County event Medicare & Health Insurance Education Event as we return for a 2nd Season at the Dearborn Artisans & Farmers Market the 2022 year!!
- Multiple DatesTue, Aug 09Ypsilanti Township Recreation CenterAug 09, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM EDTYpsilanti Township Recreation Center , 2025 E Clark Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198, USAOur Medicare 101 Education Seminars are designed to inform current and potential Medicare Beneficiaries about the Medicare Program. This event is for educational purposes only, no plan-specific benefit information will be shared or discussed.
- Multiple DatesIN PERSON | Medicare Scholar Education Seminar - Saline Area Senior Center w/ MRW Solutions Group (1)Tue, Oct 04Saline Area Senior Center